Baby and childrens goods and services for Wollongong Wollongong child and baby goods free ads. Buy or sell new or used Wollongong baby and childrens items. Find or promote Wollongong nannying, babysitting and child care.
Wollongong Baby and children's needs - Peruse or place FREE ads
Buying, selling or recycling baby and children’s goods and children’s goods is easy.
• New or used Wollongong used childrens and baby clothes • Buy or sell new or used Wollongong children’s furniture – cots, bunk beds, toddler beds, etc • New or used children’s furniture - bookcases, children’s study desks and chairs • Wollongong baby bottle sterilisers, baby baths, high chairs, etc • New or used Wollongong car seats, baby carriers, prams, strollers, etc • Childrens play equipment : cubby houses, swings, trampolines, kids bikes, etc • Recycle unwanted items and save yourself tipping and disposal costs • Buy or sell any other new or used Wollongong baby and children’s items
Advertise Wollongong babysitting, nannies and childcare services:
• Find a Wollongong babysitter or advertise Wollongong babysitting services • Promote or find Wollongong family day care or childcare centres • Find a Wollongong nanny or Wollongong nannies can advertise their services • All types of Wollongong babysitters, nannies and child care services
"I came across the Exchange site on an internet search and advertised Family Day Care.
Service was good, will recommend it to others.
Buy and sell baby and childrens items : Tips for successful ads
• Remember to include a full description of your item – for example if you are selling a used baby cot include the name of the manufacturer, the model, the age, the size and other relevant details as well as the price
• Use a picture! Free ads may contain one image and upgraded ads up to five images. For best results, make sure you take advantage.
• For eg, if you have a lot of baby items to sell you will get a better response from separate, detailed ads
• Be realistic when pricing your item, consider the cost of similar new and used items
• If there are dents, stains, cracks, marks or other defects you should mention those